Tuesday, July 24, 2007

2006

Moserkids 2006

Date:
Winter, 2006

Title:
Moserkids 2006

Positions:
Lighting technician, cameraman, interviewer, B-roll finder, editor, color-corrector

Notes:
We produced this documentary of sorts as a Christmas present to our grandparents, to show them what we had accomplished throughout the year. I set up the lighting and camera for the interviews, which wasn't too hard. I also dug up good B-roll footage to accompany the interviews and edited and color-corrected the footage. As I was using Final Cut Pro for the first time on this project, it was a good introduction to the power of that program's color-correcting and rendering tools.

Watch Video:
Currently unavailable


Path of Honor

Date:
July, 2006

Title:
Path of Honor

Position:
Emergency audio editor

Notes:
I was asked to try to repair some serious audio problems in this movie (directed by Mike Thorn). As it turned out, the audio was irreparable and the crew ended up doing ADR instead. Still, the work I did was not in vain, as it helped me to build my skill in audio repair.

No comments: